bagfetishperson

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Waiting patiently for (my very first) Burberry Bag




Soon this bag will be M.I.N.E. :

Medium Nova Check Tote Bag

  • Nova check coated canvas tote bag with patent leather trims
  • Central inverted pleat at the front and the back
  • Two flat leather straps, snap buttons at sides
  • Interior magnetic button closure
  • Two interior zipped compartments
  • One interior zipped pocket, two interior patch pockets
  • Interior leather plaque embossed with the Burberry logo
  • MSRP USD750 --> psst, I bought the bag at much lower price. Thanks to my lovely reseller :)




Soon I can touch and hug the bag. It will be my first ever Burberry bag. I hope I can find 'love' in Burberry(but I do not expect "addiction" towards Burberry. LOL) I just need to wait the bag to arrive sometimes in September.

source: burberry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment