bagfetishperson

Monday, August 22, 2011

This bag is still on my wishlist








 

Although I have had several pieces of BV bags, I still want another one in Ebano large veneta. Veneta is my fave style from BV (as well as Sloane). If I ever have my own money tree, then I want to collect the large veneta in several colours :D .


Ebano Intrecciato Nappa Large Veneta

style 115654 V0016 2072

Inspired by the shape of the timeless hobo, the traditional Veneta is a signature element of Bottega Veneta's handbag collection. Its concave armhole and flattened, minimalist body are balanced by a substantial handle, making it both roomy, comfortable as well as distinctive. An ideal bag for daily use. The bag has one interior zip pocket, a cell phone pocket and zipper closure. With gunmetal hardware.
Suede
20.1" W x 19.7" H x 2" D
51cm W x 50cm H x 5cm D
Drop 10" /25.5cm


source: bottegaveneta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment