bagfetishperson

Saturday, August 25, 2012

An afternoon break









It has been a holiday season in the past 1.5 weeks and we decided to just stay at home and to enjoy the quiet city (as everyone is rushing for the homecoming trip). And when it comes to holiday, it is always the mother who gets busy all the time. Everyone from kids to husband would call me whenever they needed something or when an incident happened lol

So it was good when I could 'escape' for an hour or two and had an afternoon break (alone) at may favourite coffee shop, Antipodean. A cup of cappuccino (from excellent coffee bean) and a bowl of fresh fruit yogurt have successfully gave me a boost for my afternoon energy and mood.

Oh, and my bag of the day was YSL Chyc Cabas medium in dark green. The bag surely get busy recently as it is among my favourite bags now.

Happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment