bagfetishperson

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Travelling in Longchamp







I tried to change handbag whenever I had the opportunity of travelling by airplane, so that I can 'test' the bag and make a verdict if the bag is really suitable for travelling purpose.

From the recent trip, I brought Longchamp LM in burgundy from FW 2012 collection. Being a Longchamp canvas/non-leather bag it was already a travel friendly bag, and this LM series bag has coated fabrics that was proven to be durable.

I saw no scratches/rubs on any parts of the bag after being used and abused for 3 days. And I wish to highlight that this bag from LM series looks much more durable than the Le Pliage series.


And while waiting for our flight to take off, I was quite hungry but none of the food at airport's restaurants appealed me. So I just had dessert at Bakerzin instead.

I ordered Profiteroles and a cup of hot chocolate. And it turned out that it was a giant Profiteroles with 4 scoops of soft vanilla ice cream!


Profiteroles or cream puff (US) or choux à la crème is a choux pastry ball filled with whipped cream, pastry cream, or ice cream. This treat is usually very sweet. The puffs may be decorated or left plain or garnished with chocolate sauce, caramel, or a dusting of powdered sugar. (Wikipedia)



See how big my profiteroles was!









No comments:

Post a Comment