bagfetishperson

Monday, August 6, 2012

Chic travel with YSL Chyc Cabas












YSL Chyc Cabas has been my latest excitement.

The bag is my latest purchase in the past one month (check my previous post here) and I have not regretted it. In fact I have started to think the next colour and size that I should acquire lol

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to take this bag for a travel. So, yes, it means that the bag was 'tested' to go through the scan/X-ray machine many times, to be inspected by the security officers, to be stored underneath the airplane seat and to get many 'kicks' from my feet/shoes while it was kept under the seat.

And I can say that the bag has passed all the tests with glory. I did not find any rubs/scratches on the bag due to airport/airplane handlings. What a leather! Further I also found out that this hand carry style is quite convenient for air travel as I can easily 'locate' and 'see' my stuffs whenever I open the zipper.

I am so happy and satisfied with this bag and predict that my chyc cabas will soon acquire much more air milleages



1 comment:

  1. If you ever considerate to sell the black celine luggage bag, I'm very interested.. I can't for the world understand how much money you make.. You're living the dream, never forget that! Here I'm a 23 year old girl, dreaming of that one day, maybe I could buy a celine.

    Kind regards
    L-

    ReplyDelete