bagfetishperson

Sunday, August 5, 2012

It was a good breakfast


A few weeks ago my husband and I went to visit our grandma's house in Bandung. It was 2-3 hour drive from the city we live. And before we went to her house, we made a stop at an all-day-diner Hummingbird for a quick breakfast. The place offered a vast selection of breakfast menu and I finally settled for classic french toast and a cup of cappucino.

I was satisfied with my meal and felt there was small room for dessert, so I ordered a slice of cheese cake for a take away (sorry, no pic).

The trip on that day was quite smooth and successful. We had a great day throughout the journey.

Well, I agree that a good breakfast is very important to start the day






The food


Strong coffee is important for me after a 2.5hour journey

The meal that my husband ordered

French toast



Some details of Hummingbird interiors


H  O  M  E









and my bag of the day was Tulisan Gallery Tote ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment