bagfetishperson

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Yellow Frangipani in Full Bloom









Frangipani (Or Plumeria in Latin) is my favourite flower and tree to grow in my own garden. I especially love the sunny yellow frangipani.

In the current house that I live, I have planted 2 trees of yellow frangipani. And during dry season, they bloom very often. The formula is simple to have a nice blooming frangipani trees: more sunlight more flowers. So ensure that the trees get direct sunlight and there is no obstruction.

These blooming flowers are currently taken place at my house. I love seeing these fresh yellow flowers (and they smell nice too!).

Having admired these flowers, I then spoke to myself, "Do I I have any yellow bags?" After 5 seconds of thinking I remembered, "Yes, I do have few yellow bags."

So now I am presenting my yellow bags lol

  1. Celine Cabas Small Horizontal Citrine
  2. Tory Burch 797 satchel patent croc print yellow
  3. Longchamp Le Plieage in curry
  4. Longchamp Le Plieage in mustard


 
Top: Longchamp Le Pliage in curry
Bottom: Longchamp Le Pliage in mustard
Tory Burch 797 satchel patent croc print yellow

Celine Cabas Small Horizontal Citrine

No comments:

Post a Comment