bagfetishperson

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Inside my bag: YSL Chyc Cabas






The bag is YSL Chyc Cabas medium in dark green (check my special post in here). It is my recent bag acquisition that so far got a very good feedback from me. I am just happy and satisfied with this bag.

I carried the usual stuffs in my bag, except that now I use my new Chanel Camellia bifold wallet. It was a birthday present from my dear husband (check the reveal in here). Love it! Love you honey!





Inside my cosmetic pouch, I had few make-up stuffs, tea bags, band aid (very important  when wearing new pair of shoes) and sanitary napkins (not shown here, as it is still kept inside the pouch, hehe).
And I like this compact and lightweight cosmetic pouch from Sea Breeze Studio @Etsy (check my Etsy shopping haul in here).


Make up pouch bought from Sea Breeze Studio @Etsy

MAC pressed powder
MAC eye brow pencil
Bobbi Brown lipstick
Shu Uemura blush on
Shu Uemura blush brush
Bond no 9 parfume vial
and a foldable comb

Tea bags, band aid and (another) mints

No comments:

Post a Comment