bagfetishperson

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Flat shoes addict




I must confess that I am a flat shoes addict.
And in January 2013 I had new additions from Salvatore Ferragamo (previously revealed here), Pretty Ballerina and Tory Burch. All are comfy. But if I must rate them, then Salvatore Ferragamo Tinkerbell (the one in taupe) is the winner for its comfort.

I am a true size 37, and I got them all in size 37 except for Tory Burch Violet (the one in dark blue) that I had to go half size bigger.

 
 
Salvatore Ferragamo

:: Tinkerbell and Varina ::
 
Pretty Ballerina


 


Tory Burch
 
:: Caroline and Violet ::


2 comments:

  1. wow those are really nice flats..loved the colors f it..i only have a few pairs right now,im more of a platform sneakers collector..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing this post in early 2013 I couldn't get that amazing purple color of those Tory Burch Caroline flats out of my mind. Recently I found a pair in my size.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/11190687855/in/photostream/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/11190727556/

    ReplyDelete