bagfetishperson

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pizza Night





Ocha & Bella has been our favourite place for having pizza. We like their pizza for the fresh ingredients used and perfect pizza dough.





 
 
 
We ordered a pan of pizza, salad and a pasta (I forgot to take photos for the pasta). All food that we ordered were excellent and delicious and the portion was enough for two people sharing.
 
 


 
 
Another thing that we love about this place is the warm and inviting decor that could create a great ambience.

 




On that pizza night, I carried my loyal Anya Hindmarch python flap bag. It was actually my very first python bag that I ever had and bought in 2009 in local Anya Hindmarch store. And after this bag, I started adding more python bags (mostly from local brands) into my collection




No comments:

Post a Comment