bagfetishperson

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Kate Moss and Saint Laurent Paris Classic Duffle 6 bag






Kate Moss was seen carrying Saint Laurent Paris Classic Duffle 6 bag. The bag was almost unrecognizable since the front bag (with SLP logo) was facing her body. But a true YSL/SLP fans should be able to recognize Duffle 6 bag's distinguished hardwares on its handles. It's the thin square hardwares that give the bag a 'sleek' and 'minimalist' look.

The bag and Kate Moss look chic and I like the bag's smooth leather finish. I think the bag grows on me gradually now. But I still have to see the bag in real life before making any decision :)

By the time I make this post, the bag is still available at YSL.com for an immediate purchase at USD2,150.







images from dailymail.co.uk and ysl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment