bagfetishperson

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bag of the day: Proenza Schouler PS Courier












In the past one week, my new Proenza Schouler PS Courier Black Krishna was getting very busy. I have been actively wearing the bag to many (casual) occasions and the bag was proven to be very handy. I simply adore it. Lightweight, easy opening, useful back pocket, adjustable strap, soft and durable leather and gorgeous contrasting orange leather lining. So then what could I ask for more for a daily bag?

I could wear the bag in 3 styles: in short and long strap settings, and in cross body. Note that I have a petite body frame just 5'1".

So after a week of wearing it, I can conclude that I am happy with PS Courier. Now I can not stop thinking about the PS Courier pony which look very luxurious *sigh*

Check more photos for this bag here.

No comments:

Post a Comment