bagfetishperson

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Loewe Amazona 36





I have been a silent admirer of Loewe Amazona bags in the past 3 years. But guess what, I have not taken the plunge to acquire one *grin*
Well, this is due to my obsession towards other brands in the past 2 years (hint: C****E). So, Loewe Amazona has been constantly on my wishlist but it rarely gets to the top rank.

The bag is always under the radar yet it has rich history and classic design that makes it worth investing . The bag comes in various sizes (29, 36, 44, 50), leather types (nappa, calf, goat, suede, ostrich and croco) and colours. The one that I prefer is size 36 (it simply means the length is 36cm) and I specially am looking at these 3 gorgeous Amazona in striking bold colours. Aren't they just gorgeous?



Bright yellow

 


Red


Bright green


By the time I made this post, the Loewe website displays 28 different colours of Amazona bag size 36. Wow amazing views indeed. Truly eye candy.

Price for size 36: EUR1600 for nappa leather, goatskin and calf leather. The one in ostrich leather is priced EUR5,600 (ouch!).




images from Loewe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment