bagfetishperson

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

LeAnn Rimes and Stella McCartney Falabella tote




I like how singer LeAnn Rimes paired her Alexandre McQueen skull scarf with Stella McCartney Falabella tote bag which happened to be in the same colour tone. That combination really gave a nice touch to her simple white t shirt-torn jeans outfit.

Although I quite like the Falabella style and its chain handle (medium size will be more suitable for my petite figure), but I am NOT ready to spend almost USD1,500 for a 'non-leather' handbag. With that amount I could get a Proenza Schouler PS Courier which is a double sided leather handbag (the leather lining is TDF), and I actually did get one! Check my latest reveal for Proenza Schouler PS Courier here.

The large Falabelle tote bag (like the one worn by Mrs. Cibrian above) is USD1,454 at Stella McCartney website.







images from dailymail.co.uk and stellamccartney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment