bagfetishperson

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Balenciaga attack






I was once a Balenciaga addict. A very very bad Bal addict. It was like 2-3 years a go when I was obsessed in finding my holy grails every season. In fact I owned around 15 bags in total (but not within the same time) and if I looked back, it did not look too good. So I gradually let my babies go, with sad and mixed feelings, when I started my affair with Celine. And now I only have few pieces of Balenciaga bags left in my wardrobe and I am good. I am a Bal content now.

Two days ago, I took this sleeping beauty back from her long hiatus and she became my companion. And the touch of Balenciaga soft leather has awaken the sleeping 'monster' inside me that now I feel like having an old flame with this famous distressed leather. I have started looking at Balenciaga website and learning the next season's collection. The words like Rose Thulian, Cassis, Mangue, Cumin, Jacynthe, Poker Fonce, Gris Tarmac, Kraft, Crocus and Lagon start haunting me.... Oh God, I do hope that I only have this Bal attack only for this week.... H.E.L.P.

And I just realized that my black beauty (on above pic) was from SS 2009 Collection. I can't believe that it has been more than 3 years in my obsession. I felt that it was like a month a go that I was busy hunting down the best jet black that Balenciaga ever had. And for me, black bags from 2009 and 2010 collection had the best black ever....

No comments:

Post a Comment