bagfetishperson

Sunday, June 10, 2012

This week's random shots


Beautiful and colourful cupcakes from my sister-in-law


My son's drawing


A new pair of Bottega Veneta sandal. Purchased during their end of season sale with 30% off.
Yay!!
Colour is sapphire from FW11

Recently wore this bag in the past 3-4 days
My greatest buy for this week. Celine thin loop belt in tan, at 50% discount.
Double Yay!!!!
Simple but classic
My cluttered vanity desk.
Getting ready for my cousin's wedding.
Beautiful decor at cousin's wedding

A new pair of Repetto ballerina shoes in gold.
Also bought at discount *big grin*
All cousins had to wear this fuchsia top, and I paired it with classic Sogan batik from my mother/grandmother.
Congrats Dewi and Paqsi!

Python clutch that I wore to the wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment