bagfetishperson

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Highlight of the week: Longchamp Mary Katrantzou in Lantern print






From Longchamp SS 2012 Collection, a collaboration with Mary Katrantzou has been proven to be a successful one. It is evidence as this bag was sold out everywhere including in major Longchamp's stores in Paris.

Yet my sister has helped me to find this bag in Germany during her recent trip to Europe (well, it was after an unsuccessful mission in Paris;) ). I am so excited! The size is perfect for everyday bag. Roomy and slouchy enough.

By the way, I have put this bag on my wish list since I heard about Mary Katranzou collaboration with Longchamp. See my previous post in here when I was drooling over all of Mary Katrantzou collection.


Now I can not wait for the weekend to wear the bag! I am sure that it will be a great bag to go out with the kids ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment