bagfetishperson

Sunday, June 17, 2012

This week's random shots



Brunch at my favourite coffee shop, Antipodean








Some new goodies ;)

2 pairs of jeans from Adriano Goldschmied and J Brand

The best pants for working out: Lululemon

New rug



Bag in action. Tulisan bag was sitting on reformer @Pilates studio







The best rum raisin ice cream I have ever tasted. The look may be deceiving lol. But it tastes soooo much better than it looks :D







A quick breakfast at the airport

Bag of the day was Proenza Schouler PS1 in dark red



What a view from my window seat.
On the way back from a day trip to visit granny, I witnessed beautiful sunset moment and noticed a mountain's peak from my window seat.

Sunset, viewed from 37,000 feet above the sea level

No comments:

Post a Comment