bagfetishperson

Saturday, June 23, 2012

YSL Easy bag is still my favourite bag for travelling





2 days I just returned from my trip to Singapore. My bag of the day was YSL Easy bag in blue. The bag is roomy and leather is very durable. It is just perfect for travelling. It was not the first time that I opted this bag for travelling. I have another YSL Easy in black, and I brought the black one during our family holiday to Bali around one or two years ago.

Do you notice the unique leather texture? It is called 'crest leather'. Please do not get confused as it is how YSL has named it. YSL has released different leathers for this iconic Easy bag, such as smooth, patent and crest leathers.

So, what's inside my bag during my short travelling? Well, they are still my regular bag contents though :p




No comments:

Post a Comment