bagfetishperson

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Loewe Heritage Tote


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
I am still drooling over Loewe Amazona until today. It is still on my wishlist. But in the past 6 months my wishlist keeps changing and have Celine bags always prioritized higher among other brands lol

 
From time to time I still kept looking at Loewe website and admired the Amazonas. Yet today I spent more time to admire Loewe Heritage Tote and to see every colour that the bag has on the website. It comes in 2 sizes but I prefer the small one as it fits my petite frame better. My favourite colours are lime, turquoise and magenta. But if I have to choose only one bag, then Loewe Heritage tote in lime is the winner.

 
It is described as
A small tote made from soft calfskin in a sophisticated and elegant colour. The Loewe Madrid 1846 logo is the hallmark of this collection, which sums up and expresses Loewe’s roots and heritage in practical and functional bags with simple lines, perfect for everyday use.

 
Details
  • Measurements 33x25x11.5 cm (small Heritage tote)
  • Small tote in soft calfskin
  • Grosgrain lining
  • Hook fastening
  • Two exterior pockets with press-stud fastenings
  • Interior zipped pocket
  • Interior slip pocket, with two compartments
  • Chain with ring to hang small leatherwork pieces or key rings

 

 

 
sources: loewe.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For Sharing your best thoughts. I've get really inspire to read your article. Loewe

    ReplyDelete