bagfetishperson

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Recent beauty haul

When it comes to make up or skin care products, I am pretty much a predictable person. I am just a loyal person for any things that 'touch' my skin. So it is not a surprise if I keep buying La Mer or Bobbi Brown products in the past 1 year.

I have been a 'La Mer' addict for more than 5 years. My first La mer product that I tried (and have been using it until today) was its Creme de la Mer. The cream (and other La Mer stuffs) have made my life simple as I do not need to worry about my skin. No more acnes for instance, and my skin tone got even. And I do not need to spend more money (and time) to visit dermatologist (or to have regular facial session) as I used to be.

And when I am talking about make up, then my current favourite brand in the past 1 year is Bobbi Brown. I still like MAC though, but the colour selections available at Bobbi Brown counter simply appeal me more. Further I met a great beauty advisor at Bobbi Brown that always gave me a very reasonable advices (he did not impose me to buy (almost) whole range of Bobbi Brown products and he often came up with simple and cheap tips from non-Bobbi Brown/drugstore products).

So without further ado, here are my recent beauty haul


La Mer






They are cleansing gel and eye concentrate






Bobbi Brown








They are
  • Face brush (Kabuki style) with pouch
  • Concealer brush
  • Day to night eyeshadow palette (ini seven colours: Ivory, Dusty plum, Eggplant, Star sparkle, Volcano sparkle, Diamond, Caviar)

No comments:

Post a Comment