bagfetishperson

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Celine Mini Luggage: with or without the metal feet

Lipstick red smooth calfskin vs. red grained calfskin

With feet vs. without feet



I am not really sure what's the formula from Celine for putting the 4 metal feet at the bottom of the popular Mini Luggage bag. I was told that not all mini luggage bags have the metal feet. And this is so true after I experienced it first-hand.

I have 2 red Celine Mini Luggages: Lisptick Red (smooth calfskin) and Red (grained calfskin). One bag (smooth calfskin) is with 4 metal feet while the other (grained calfskin) does not have any. The picture is quite self explanatory;)

I once read in tPF that grained calfskin mini luggage may not have the metal feet. But I can not further verify as this red one is my only mini luggage in grained calfskin. The rest of my Celine Mini Luggage bags are in smooth calfskin and all have the metal feet.

Honestly, I have no concerns on either condition. I am happy already for having them. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment