bagfetishperson

Friday, November 18, 2011

My 'Pretty' collection





I am a flat shoes junkie and I have successfuly become addicted to these pretty flat shoes from Pretty Ballerinas....

It is one of my favourite brands for flat shoes and originally came from Menorca-Spain. The brand has focused themselves to make classic, stylish and comfortable flat shoes. The craftsmanship or material used is so excellent that the shoes will last longer and still look pretty. Some of those shoes have been used during my pregnancy (very suitable for my fat swollen feet) and they are still wearable and pretty until now.

And I always love their pink boxes. They are super cute!




My latest 'Pretty' haul has been posted here, which was the result of shopping outlet visit in Barcelona.

www.prettyballerinas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment