bagfetishperson

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Repetto oh Repetto

One day I visited PP and upon entering the (north?) entrance I saw this signage at Papilion duo. As I was quite early for my appointment, then I casually entered the store simply to check for their bargains.





30 minutes later, I came out from the store by carrying a white paper bag and put a big smile on my face :D



Well, this is an example on how I can be an impulsive shopper. But I really could not resist myself from getting this pair of Repetto ballerina shoes at 30% off.




The pair of Repetto shoes that came home with me was in warm and natural leather colour. As always, the leather is very very soft. Comfort is guaranteed.




And, this is my small and happy Repetto family.....
Two of them have been excessively used during my pregnancy and they're still in good condition and wearable until today.




www.repetto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment