bagfetishperson

Thursday, November 17, 2011

This Jil Sander bag 'almost' went home with me





And now I still regret I did not take it home :((

I saw in Le Bon Marche the same bag but in gorgeous dark purple colour. It was a very versatile colour. I touched the leather and it was so heavenly soft. The Jil Sander's leather is the key factor that made me adore this German brand very much.

The bag is described as follows in their website:
"Minimal and simple shape. Easy and everyday use bag presented in a very soft deer skin."

I totally agree with that!

At that time I contemplated for quite some time inside Le Bon Marche whether to buy this bag or not. And I finally decided to leave the bag at the store.

Now I still want it and have a challenge that I could not find any local store that carries Jil Sander brand. Local OP store has stopped selling this brand in the past 3 years. And HN has been gone out of business since last year.
I wish I was impulsive enough to grab this bag at le Bon Marche and to take it home with me...

Price: EUR1060

photo credit: jilsander.com

No comments:

Post a Comment