bagfetishperson

Friday, November 4, 2011

Pretty shoes from Pretty Ballerinas





I have to confess that I am a ballerina flat shoes addict *blushing*

Hearing the name of Pretty Ballerina can give me an instant excitement as I could clearly imagine all those sweet, cute, classic and comfy flat shoes in my head. It is a Spanish brand whose base is in Menorca (one of the Balearic islands in Mediterranean Sea belonging to Spain). The brand is speciliazed in making the most comfortable ballerina flat shoes IMO.

And when I was in Barcelona I had the chance to visit its outlet store in La Roca Village. So I was in flat shoes heaven!!!! I wished I could get myself half a dozen pairs from Pretty Ballerinas. They were simply irresistable. But again I continuously reminded myself that Barcelona was not the end of our trip as we still had Paris and I did not want to carry too much (or over weight) stuffs from BCN to CDG inside my tiny suitcase.

Therefore I was happy to leave Barcelona with these 2 cute pairs of Pretty Ballerina's flat shoes (of course at discounted price) *big smile* Both are embossed snakeskin shoes and the leather is very very soft. It is also worth mentioning that the flat shoes from Pretty Ballerina is TTS (True to size).


http://www.prettyballerinas.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment