bagfetishperson

Thursday, November 24, 2011

A small bag that has made my life simpler and lighter





Although I am petite, but I am a big-bag kind of girl. For example, I always prefer to carry Balenciaga Work or Chanel Maxi Jumbo or Large Veneta or Celine Mini Luggage as my daily bag.

But, I recently endured back-and-shoulder pains (due to carrying those heavy suitcase and camera bag), and I do not want to burden my body by hauling another heavy bag. So this small bag from Chanel has been my preferred bag in the past one or two weeks.

It is lightweight, made from nylon, very slouchy, in dark colour and worry free. And the diamond stitch pattern makes the bag 'very Chanel'

And I am surprised that I can survive without bringing the bulky cosmetic pouch and thick (discount) card wallet. I feel like I am having a simple life when carrying a small and lightweight bag like this lol

1 comment:

  1. We're so alike! I always prefer to buy big bags and carry big cosmetic pouch with me. But now am obsessed with my CHANEL Jumbo Flap and it's so handy!

    ReplyDelete