bagfetishperson

Sunday, November 13, 2011

From Rue Cambon with love

From one of the famous addresses in Paris....




where items bought mostly will be wrapped in WHITE box and WHITE paper bag, with its special tag 31, Rue Cambon - Paris...



here comes my latest (impulsive) shoping haul from Paris and my first seasonal Chanel bag. It was like 'love at first sight' for me. This is Chanel Paris-Byzance Small Nylon Flap Bag from Pre-FW 2011 collection.







This has been my favourite bag since I returned from recent Eurotrip. After enduring painful back and shoulder pains (due to carrying those suitcases and heavy camera bag), a lightweight and stylish classic Chanel bag has been truly my best companion.

This bag is a result of impulsive shopping (on my last day in Paris) when I accompanied my friend to buy her Chanel bag. While waiting for her I saw a bag (in different style from this small flap bag) with unique diamond stiches made from nylon and it still has a strong Chanel theme although it was not made from leather.

So I enquired further, and the sweet SA showed me this small flap bag as she came back from the stock room. I was stunned. The bag was so cute and 'so Chanel'. Then she brought all the bags in different colours: black, grey, dark brown and blue. I was having a difficult time to choose from until I narrowed down my selection to blue and black and contemplated for a while.

And the decision was obvious that I took home the black small flap bag, and I LOVE IT!

 

Currently on Chanel website, the same bag as mine is being featured under Paris-Byzance Collection, but this one is in grey. 

Image from Chanel website

No comments:

Post a Comment