bagfetishperson

Friday, December 7, 2012

A speedy delivery from Cath Kidston




I still remembered very well on my latest post in regards to recent Cath Kidston shopping spree. It was only 5 days ago (check here).
Yet I was very very surprised when the goodies arrived yesterday by DHL men. Whenever I bought or ordered something from Cath Kidston website, it would normally take around (at least) 2 weeks for Royal Mail delivery. So this 5-day (Europe to Asia) delivery time is considered as a very very speedy delivery. I am impressed (yet I was charged for hefty customs and DHL handling charges).

I was quite excited when opening the package (in cute plastic wrap). So these are my hauls, a Day Bag in berry/red spot print and a Saddle Bag in riding print. They are part of FW12 collection and I got them during Cath Kidston's one-day special promo event (a.k.a. one-day surprise sale). Yay!




Saddle Bag in Riding print

Day Bag in Berry Spot print


No comments:

Post a Comment