bagfetishperson

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Breakfast at Jones the Grocer Dempsey Hill





Huge frangipani tree




This is my favourite spot to have breakfast in Singapore. The leafy area of Dempsey Hill is so different from the other parts of busy Singapore. I found some tranquility in this area.
To be specific I really like having breakfast at Jones the Grocer although some restaurants/cafes also serve breakfast menu (like Dome Cafe). Jones the Grocer also has another store right at the Orchard Road (inside Mandarin Gallery), but this one in Dempsey Hill has a very special atmosphere. Very laid back and relaxing (as the Hill is surrended by huge trees abundantly).

On that day I had breakfast on the terrace with my sister. We ordered 3 breakfast meals and coffee and we found them all were satisfying and very fulfilling. Well, after having these scrumptuous breakfast we then had a very late lunch at aorund 3pm lol





Terrace dining

Scrambled egg on toast

Sourdough bread with jam

Plain scones

Breakfast for two

Cappucino


Oh, and I brought my Longchamp bag in bold-bright rouge garance colour. And guest what, the bag also served as my DSLR camera bag (with a special camera pouch from Crumpler).


No comments:

Post a Comment