bagfetishperson

Friday, December 14, 2012

Still in love with Bottega Veneta


3Way convertible tote in nero
Large veneta in assenzio
Sloane in curry
Mini cabat in lilac (My fave!)

Continental wallets in nero, cioccolato, sapphire and fire opal
Card case in steel
Belt in topaz

Sandals in magma, scarlett and sapphire
 
 
During last weekend I had fun in taking pictures of current Bottega Veneta collection.
 
I remembered very well that I knew BV for the first time around 5 years ago (when I had my first veneta) and since then there's no turning back. The brand has been on my top wish list until today.
 
In the past I had total 8 bags from Bottega Veneta. But half of them have been gone and now I am happy with these 4 beauties. My favourite is the mini cabat lilac. The size is just perfect for my petite frame 5'1.
 
Oops, I just realized that I have so many Bottega Veneta wallets lol... (check my other wallets here). But hey, the leather and colour are simply irresistible...
 
Lastly, living in a tropical country, one can not live without having a pair (or two) sandals. These Bottega Veneta sandals are my fave. I have to go one size down for this style.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment