bagfetishperson

Monday, December 31, 2012

Bag of the day: Celine Mini Luggage Black






I had to run some errands today, including dropping off the kids at the in-law's house (they're staying overnight at in-law's house) and picking up some food for new year's eve celebration.
The plan is that we are going to a NYE event at our friend's house and everybody has to bring some food to share. I am looking forward to this event as we are going to meet some friends that we have not seen them in a long time.

Today I opted to wear Celine Mini Luggage in black. I had this for more than 1.5 years and this is still one of my favourite black bags. I just noticed that the leather has become slouchier, but it is not an issue for me as I can now wear it over the shoulder more comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment