bagfetishperson

Saturday, December 8, 2012

A visit to Celine DFS Galleria Singapore





The burgundy trapeze (in the middle) was my favourite


Who said that to score a Celine trapeze bag one has to go to the (long) waiting list. It's just not true if you are in DFS Galleria Singapore.

One month ago I spotted around 10-11 trapeze in different colours and they were all ready to be purchased. Yup, it is so true. The price for medium-sized trapeze (with strap) in mono or multicolour was SGD2,900 while trapeze in black croc-stamped and in burgundy (smooth and thicker leather. My fave!) was slightly more expensive at SGD3,150.

So here are some photos that I managed to take when I was browsing around the DFS Galleria's Celine counter at 4th floor. 

Note that my date of visit was on November 11, 2012. I am pretty sure that by now most of these highly sought after bags are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment