bagfetishperson

Monday, April 9, 2012

Celine shopping haul


A few days ago I made a post in regards to Celine shopping haul. And this is it, I am very excited to reveal them now.

First I had Celine Audrey small sunglasses in black. The sunglasses is just fab and classic. I have been drooling over obsessed with this sunglasses in the past 2-3 weeks and was very excited when I found out that the small size was just nice and suitable for my 'round' face *grin*

And finally...... *drumroll* I got my very first Celine small Trapeze bag in Olive from Summer 2012 Collection. Super super super excited. Yay!! *jump excitedly*

I was told by the SA that Trapeze from current season has had some minor changes (on its design) compared to Trapeze from past seasons. To illustrate, my Olive Trapeze has a back pocket with zipper. For further details I will do a post to highlight the new Trapeze.

In the meantime, please allow me to enjoy my baby Trapeze (and my new sunglasses). I hope that I will like it as much as I love Celine mini luggage....

No comments:

Post a Comment