bagfetishperson

Sunday, April 22, 2012

My (other) weekend Bag: Longchamp Mary Katrantzou





On this Saturday I had 2 different occasions to attend: one in the morning and one in the afternoon. In between these 2 appointments I still had time to go back home (and take a power nap on Saturday afternoon which is sooooo precious). So I managed to change my bag into Longchamp Mary Katranzou (the small one with short handle).

I am petite (5'1 tall) and the small size is the most suitable size for me especially if the bag has bold and bright theme all over it:p I have to say that Mary Katrantzou series runs different sizing compared to other Longchamp regular bags (bigger!) .

So happy that I had a pair of Castaner wedges (a Spanish brand and they made very comfy shoes!) that matches well with fuchsia-themed bag of Mary Katrantzou.

No comments:

Post a Comment