bagfetishperson

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir Orange









Modeling pictures



A few days ago I just got myself a Le Pliage Cuir bag in cyclamen. I instantly loved the bag and the leather. I never thought that Longchamp would be able to introduce a leather bag by using soft, not-too-thick and slouchy leather as I noticed that most of Longchamp leather bags are structured bags or using thicker leather.

I opted the smallest size among the Le Pliage Cuir series and it is just perfect for my petite frame.

So after 2 days of wearing the cyclamen Le Pliage Cuir, I was still thinking about the orange one. As local Longchamp store does not carry many stocks from this line, I thought that if I really like it then I just had to grab one while they were still available. Yes, I did it!! I got myself Le Pliage Cuir in orange, in small size (with longstrap). Happy and excited I am....

While my cyclamen bag was made in France, this orange one is made in Tunisia.

7 comments:

  1. Hi there! :) Did you purchase this bag in Singapore? If so, which boutique? Am hoping to get one as well, seeing as how beautiful it looks when you wear it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased the bag in Jakarta :) It was just released last week in Jakarta. The leather is very nice, and I really like its small size as it has a long strap and I can wear in crossbody style.

      Delete
    2. Thanks hun! I think it will launch in SG tomorrow. :) Love your blog and your bags! <3

      Delete
  2. Thank you for modelling the bag.I am petite myself so I think The small one is just right for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if the strap is too long? I am 161 cms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi
    sooooooo pretty , great , wonderful , ... etc (L)(L)
    (L)

    I strongly want to buy this bag, but I do not want that fooled again:(
    before Four months , I buy a Brand Bag online and arrived very very cheap :"(

    I hope if we have a branch in Saudi Arabia :(



    THANK ^^

    ReplyDelete