bagfetishperson

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Today's finds: croco clutch and wallet






I recently attended a local handicraft exhibition and found a booth (brand Aiyla) who make handbags, wallets and clutches made from exotic skin. Mostly they made the handbags from croco or ostrich skin, I have to say that the craftsmanship is pretty excellent.

When I saw this croco clutch, I was immediately sold. The colour is so classic and versatile and the clutch is simply unique!! See photo below on how to open the clutch, i.e. by 'unroll-ing' the layers of croco skin. I can imagine that one baby crocodile has been used to make this beautiful clutch.







Oh, and I also took home this gorgeous red croco wallet *love* On the way back home from the exhibition, I immediately changed my wallet from Bottega Veneta foldover wallet into this striking red croco wallet.


1 comment:

  1. the clutch is so beautiful .. I like the texture of it, very rich of it self. May I ask where you got it from and how much? ..

    ReplyDelete